Saturday, October 17, 2009

So what is up with Kapo & Tito??

If u been a reader of my blog, you would know who Kapo & Tito is.
I got them on 20-Feb-2009.
Before you ask, I'm NOT SELLING as this are for my collection/pet.
If you really want, I can make an order, but I need a deposit for a secure purchase.
Why i need deposit, cause I dont want to keep stock. As Im not a shop.
sugarglider 02
sugarglider 01
Ani bukan kukang. Lain species tu, kukang atu.. Bukan jua Flying squirrel or bukan jua chipmunk. Do you own research before admitting to purchase, and be a responsible pet keeper.

Just to share.. I got a shout-out, saying its a "guinea pig". Sorry, I just have to laugh at that comment.

Do Your Research: Before you commit to buying any pet, please do your own independent research.

1 comment:

Don,s Blog said...

berapa hraga and shipping cost nya?.......usually brapa lama smpai?

thnks