Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Leopard Gecko Breeding 2011

Sorry for the lack of update, been a pretty buzy month for me. ahaks.. Another rodent room has been made. Woohoo.. But im still catching up on my rodent breeding. As they are no supplies here, who can supply me at least 40-50 breeding pairs. (Anyone, who knows or can supply or offer.. hit me an email or call me. Name me your price!!) To date, manage to increase my rat breeding colony from 3, to 7 now. With 1.3 in each tub. Once I hit 10 colonies, i will need 10 adult males, as to minimise inline breeding.

Now, Something "NEW" for 2011.


Below are, Sunglow and Jungle Tremper.
Offspring between these two would be 50%/50%, Sunglows & Jungle Trempers.

I didnt think i would have in my mind to keep them. But due to my abundant supplies (from self breeding) of mealworms, even my 25 plus Tarantulas & feeding my Sugargliders, I still got excess. And I got no intention of selling them. (Mealworms)

Nothing better than self breeding of their food/feeders. As I know, what my feeders eat.





No comments: